Friday, November 19, 2010

Proposition: I Think You Know Where I Am Coming From


I am going to take a couple of my topps chrome to school and go see my buddy Chris in the Physics department to take a reading of the reflexive energy or tensile strength of the curve of "new topps" (like new coke only shittier) chrome cards I aquired recently in a couple of choice retail purchases.[highlights to follow, I was fairly lucky]
I will be getting as precise a measurement as I can, and we can add that to the fire that is the semi-liquid pile of disco-wax that is the hatred for topps' current ABOMINABLE quality control issues in the baseball line.
I will also post all of the first ever product I have ever had the need to send back to the maufacturer ever.
Peytrsun(in an irish accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment