Saturday, July 7, 2012

Topps Tier One :High Ends

I have been watching some of the stuff coming out of these amazingly expensive boxes with less aplomb than a box of fleer mystique. That was when I found out about the "return" of the bat knob insert. I absolutely love these pieces. They are so personal and directly experiential for the jaded relic-collector. I never understood buttons AT ALL.
This relic, I would walk a mile for...and I just had knee surgery.



Speaking of knee surgery:
Hopefully I will clean out some old posts I have been saving.
Hit me up with any requests in comments for this weekend.
Do you want me to research available Bat-Knob cards?
your call. I am trapped in my throne and have already watched baseball tonight, SC and read the news.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cool...hope your knee is doing better! You can throw up pics of the bat knobs. It's always nice to see cards I'll never get to own.

    ReplyDelete