Saturday, August 27, 2011

Me My Favorite Hurricanes and Irene: Phoning It In On Hurricane Holiday In RVA

Flying Debris Bitch!!!

It's Hurricane season...
My Favorite Graduate of "The U"...feel dirty even saying it...

Come on, this one's a No-Brainer, go listen to the song while you have a minute.
You won't regret it.



Watching NC deluge makes me laugh (as long as no one dies or gets hurt too bad)





Too Easy




Yeah, yeah...he's alright, but I still have at least 3 highlights stuck in my head from living in Deadskin country...


Nice card...fun to watch on the sod.
and I'm dry...


but not.


Richmond is relly not seeing anything serious, and if anything flooding will be a minor pain in the ass. small to medium debris is common in all areas. I am concerned for the yearling maple across my alley. Shit is the only thing that protects me from the harsh sun when "watering" the dog...would hate to lose it.



No comments:

Post a Comment