Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bruins/Caps Reverb: Echos of Lesser Minds





I can say I am not enjoying some of this playoffs action, but I do have one thing I"ll ask.
You want to know who's team I'm on?

GO CAPS.


      

GO JOEL.
It shouldn't just be "part of the territory", but you handle it like a chamion
 ...much like the Kung-Fu Panda of the roughneck skating set...love this guy.
As for me, the jury is still out on the whole "twitterverse" thing. I have an account, but am not sure if I am self-absorbed enough to use it like the adults that I know do. It seems that the kids in the highschool that I teach in use it as a simple way for groups of friends to communicate and share inside jokes. Good stuff, often creative. I just can't stomach anyone using the forum to just unzip and piss hate into thier "friends'" feeds. (lesson!)

damn I hate racists,
Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment