Saturday, February 9, 2013

Remember What I Was Saying About Cutting?; Oh Go No.

 This doesn't even offend me at first, due to the adequate centering of the sticker, then I realize it is a "cut signature" which it is not. then comes the part about it being from a previously-released card...from Tristar's basement...of Mark Reynolds. I mean, you can clearly see his torso there.
Then I look at the bottom of the card...Baltimore NOW?

...so it would stand to reason that if this side were "Baltimore NOW"...

 ...then the other side would logically be a third baseman from "Baltimore......


NOOOOO!!!!!
It's a previously-released base card auto!
and the original player name is partly showing, the head is mostly not!
and it's cut for shyte!
and the backing is showing!
 AND THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE!


ludicrous.
-Peterson

1 comment:

  1. That is really sad that they would even have the thought of creating this card using this manner. Great concept but poorly executed.

    ReplyDelete