Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pun on Prince Fielder's Name: Salary fit for a King on its Way?


I've read plenty all over; blogs, papers, pundits, putz's and I still can't crack what the fudge is going on with my boy Prince....I mean do I have to call doug melvin? they are so busy interviewing Mgrs, including but not limited to, Ron Roenike whom I live up the street from during his days with the Baltimore Bird Club. I hung out with his kids once or twice in the neighborhood, but I don't remember a whole lot about them except they may have pissed me off for having minibikes or something. Shit, My brand new Powell & Peralta "ripper" with Independent trucks, bones III wheels (roughly the size of a good peach) was all I needed.
I digress...
What do you all think? who is after him? what have you heard?
I think I even heard Boston, but now that may be the echoes in my head.
Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment