Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Evolution = change/time

I would like this to be a blog that makes people get up in the morning, drink coffee and change their lives, but it is not. I just post scans and pictures of Autographs and then either provide somekind of commentary on the design, signature, significance or the always popular, nothin'. Auto-matic for the People has it down for formatting the exhibition of auto cards, and I try not to bite others' steez.
From now until I make another shift due to pressures unknown, I will be organizing photos and scans in my "blogger" file in "recurring themes". some of the themes I have "brainworked" to date:
The Joy of Symmetry/Repetition
self-explanatory...

Controlled Chaos
What moves the pen...the mind or the hand?

Gentlemen
Percieved anachronisms

Then and Now
Classic, and with a market this big, how could I not?

Craftsmen
Taking Pride in your signature is a sign of confidence (or arrogance).

BIG TIME
Gotta be makin' a statement there pal.

Really!
That's how you're going to be immortalized?

Ones that speak to me.
I can have reasons or not have reasons all day long...

By My Hand
Autographs that I attained myself one way or another.

I think that this will at least give this blog some kind of structure. I jumped in with nothing but passion and basic computer skills. I think evident from all December posts. Also I love the feel of a subset. The categories mentioned above remind me of subsets that I might actually like to see exist.
others for consideration pending storage folder initiation:
Doh!
Cut and Run
Just a bit outside...
Fake as s***.

suggestions and submissions are, as always, welcome.

Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment