Friday, July 16, 2010

Question: COMC

Where do the "book Value" numbers come from and; Can a seller just put anything at any price they want?

I went a 20 rounder with the checkout last month or so and was very happy with the value I got. Today is round 2, I can't collect cards on two websites...

oh, and if a dude has scrub-out of baseball in 02 autos for 9 bucks...I actually HAVE to offer 4.50? horseshit.
I, like many of you, am still learning the subtle nuiances of their system, but I mostly just want to spend my last 20 on one big deal, but certain things, such as those mentioned above, are holding me back.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where they get these numbers from. It seems like when you're buying, they only show you "hi book", but when you selling, they show you low and high. I try to price my stuff right around the "low" BV number, and typically a little less.

    BV is bullshit anyway, and everyone knows it.

    ReplyDelete