Saturday, May 1, 2010

That's (a little) More Like It...

This is the kind of Dual auto card I could envision myself buying. There was another with juan Marichal that was nicer, but This one has Relics!...sweet home-plate-lovely with just a mild "curtain call" theme to the background. On-card autos, well, you know me...
The one problem that I have with cards like this is the sheer risk factor involved with the players depicted. I mean, Buster Posey? do I know for sure that you are even going to have a lengthy career? much less a productive, or even successful one? I just can't help but think back and look around and see that in some arenas, WE are all guilty of letting them make the same mistakes over and over....as long as the print run is under 25. That way those "idiots" with more money than sense can find a place for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment