Saturday, February 13, 2010

Major Coup in JD's Olympic Observation



First of all, I would like to say that I was very saddened to hear of the tragic death of Georgian Luger Nodar Kumaritashvili. My Fiance and I agreed that we would both much rather go that way, in our chosen competative environment than on a couch somewhere or in an elevator, or something mundane like that. Congratulations on your qualifying for the 2010 Winter Olympics. Rest in Peace, Nodar.

I would like to announce the latest 2010 Olympic Competitors to sign on to Team Peterson. Do you recognize that flag? It is the proud flag of Austria. The flag that an astounding 81 atheletes carried in the opening ceremonies. The only way this could have gone better is if I had the Austro-Hungarian Team (which hasn't existed since the first few games)

No comments:

Post a Comment