Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cards from Bud at First Day Issue

Are you paying attention everyone? you send me one card like this and I will hook you up with the player/team of your choice. I am f..kin g nuts for this card. The fact that it is off-center makes it BETTER for me because of the favorable proportions of the painting and framing of the auto...plus the cards from this set that show a pitcher en-wind-up in front of a dusk sky are outstanding. see: James Shields 09 Goodwin

That's not all I got for my Griffeys,
Jacoby relic, two 08 HEroes relics(for my set attempt) one being a Ryan Braun w/ stripe. I was trying for a while to find that Braun 52style on the right. I now have ALL 2007 RYAN BRAUN Topps CARDS. (I am pretty damn sure, at least. I am not counting printing plates or 1/1s)
Bud hooked up my player Collection with several brauns and fielders that I did not have. It was kind of like he could see the wantlist I hadn't created yet. He also respected the list on the left of your screen here. There will be more of this high-quality trading action later...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards Peterson! Hope the Blue Devils are competing well and you've got some sunshine out your way. I'm sure we can work out another trade soon.

    ReplyDelete