Friday, January 1, 2010

Congrats Coach Favrett and Tigers Football

Yeah it's just a ring ad, but this is the Old Dominion Athletic Conference Championship ring. For the first time since I can remember (since hearing of Hampden-Sydney in 1991, and my graduation and subsequent alumnus status after 2001) that the Tigers were able to take the ODAC conference in football. I wish I was paying closer attention nowadays. Games were a regular activity for me. Shirt and tie, bourbon and finger sandwiches. I made a really off-the-cuff choice of schools. I wanted to pick one where an oft-recycling Yankee with long hair would stick out. I did a little too well.
Sorry for the delay boys, but I waited too. Congratulations. I promis I will make the hour-plus drive for a game this coming season. even if you won't let me drink outside anymore...

I thought I would give a shout-out to what I was doing for part of the time when I wasn't collecting cards. at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment