Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Controlled Chaos: Pedro Guerrero

...and in retrospect, I am sad to have had to sell this card a while back. To be fair, I really hated the extremely asymmetrical auto-zone (no affiliation to the car care outlet). Very few of these signatures I have seen fit "well" in the pennant. Pedro's is damn-near out of control but I bet he could point out what letter is represented by what loop. His picture is awesome, and I wish I could see more of it...and how could this signature even exist on a sticker? I heard somewhere that freedom wasn't free. check.
The other complaint I had about this Autograph set is that the base cards looked great with silver embossed accent lines...and they couldn't muster so much as an UD logo in foil for the Autos? Come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment